Hvad er inkluderet?
8 Nights at Normal Tea-House Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis,common bathroom/toilet.
Guide and porters including their meals, accommodation, transportation and insurance
National Park Fees + TIMS Permit
Not included: - Meals (buy locally at teahouses). Expect to pay around USD 25-35 per day
- Any kind of transport after ending the trip in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (such as laundry and drinks)
- Personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charge extra for these
- Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
- Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control
- All other expenses not stated as included in the above
Popular but less crowded
Experience the local tea houses
Stunning mountain views
Rural countryside and villages