Hvad er inkluderet?
Ultimate ECO Sailing Experience
Departs: Coral Sea Marina 10:00 am
Returns: Coral Sea Marina 6:00 pm
This all-inclusive day tour will take you off the beaten track to experience the Whitsunday Islands' secret spots. You will explore the most incredible range of marine life and witness the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below the surface.
As an award-winning multinational business and accredited Climate Action Leaders, we invite you to relax with your friends or family. Tongarra day sail offers a large comfortable deck, spacious seating, chilled tunes and spectacular scenery. We provide informative history talks, and guests will learn from our experienced crew about the reefs and the beautiful islands. Snorkel at pristine locations in secluded anchorages and bays and come face to face with tropical fish, colourful corals and more.
So grab your camera, feel the ocean breeze in your hair and enjoy Whitsunday's unique locations.
Check-in opens 30mins prior to departure at Coral Sea Marina North End – Meeting point B
Sit back relax and enjoy a sail for 2 hours to the first snorkel location. Here you will meet the local marine life beneath the surface. The fringing reefs in these locations are home to some of the most spectacular coral formations and an incredible range of marine life in the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
Step back aboard Tongarra and enjoy a delicious lunch on the deck in the middle of a small tropical oasis. The perfect place to relax and soak up those views before setting sail once more.
Our accredited ECO guides will give a history talk about the Islands and marine life. We are accredited Climate Actions Leaders and love to share our knowledge with our customers.
After lunch, it’s only a short trip to the spectacular Langford Island Sandbar. Snorkel off the beach with the resident turtles, hike the scenic bushwalk or relax on the sands of this idyllic location. Relax, play and explore the island for 2 hours and treat yourself to some fun activities such as paddle boarding and a banana boat ride.
Once back on board, hoist the sails and help take the helm as you chart your course back to Coral Sea Marina, returning with the sunset sail. So, grab your camera, feel the ocean breeze in your hair and adventure to the Whitsunday’s best lesser-known locations…
• Explore some of the Whitsunday's best-kept secret spots
• Fun and informative ECO tour guides
• Sit back and relax on the deck of Tongarra (bean bags included)
• Feast on delicious snacks and freshly prepared lunch • Snorkels at the best fringing reefs, the region has to offer • Enjoy a fun ""Banana Boat"" ride • Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel the fringing Langford Reef straight off the sand • Return sunset sail back to Airlie Beach • BYO Alcohol (and we provide the eski and ice) • Australian owned and family operated business for the past 10 years
• We are the elite guiding experience and are proud to be Australia's only • Marine accredited Savannah Guide Enterprise
2018 and 2019 Gold winners for the best ""Major Tour and Transport Operator"" in Australia! 2021 Gold winner for the best ""Adventure Tourism"" Business in Australia!
Morning Tea: Tea, Coffee, Cookies, Cake and Fresh Fruit
Lunch: Fresh Bread Rolls Cold meats and Cheese Platter Fresh Pesto Pasta Salad Seasoned Quinoa Salad Fresh Salad Platter
Afternoon Snacks: Crisps, Dip, Cheeses, Salami, and Crackers
Customers can purchase soft drinks and water for $3 on the boat.
The ALL-INCLUSIVE price includes:
• Stinger suit hire • Snorkelling equipment (excluding prescription masks) • Lunch and snacks • Marine environmental charge • Queensland Parks and Wildlife • Fuel levy
What to bring:
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat • Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter) • Underwater camera • BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only • Sense of fun and adventure!
Children under six years old must be approved before departure and supply their own lifejacket