Hvad er inkluderet?
What to Expect
In the streets of Mostar's Old Town and around the Old Bridge, various events and activities are often held, where you can find authentic handwork, taste the Bosnian cuisine, and take a look at the other domestic products. Trek to the Lake Trnovačko, which is reachable only by foot. Experience the Tara Canyon, its river rapids on spectacular white-water rafting and understand why Tara Canyon is considered a very popular place to discover.
Relax on the shores of Lake Piva by kayaking, fishing or swimming in the largest drinking water reserve in the Balkans. Walk on the slopes of Durmitor mountain to discover the real-life in villages. Get along the Tara riverside, get back to the camp and have fun swimming on the lakeside. Stop at one of the village households and see how "kajmak" (cream cheese) or hand-knitted wool socks are made.
- The spectacular and the best view of the Old Bridge
- Sightseeing its surroundings through activities and rides
- A lot of possibilities for bath or other fantastic activities
- Delicious, authentic food from this mountain range
- The famous canyon Tara in Montenegro, Europe's deepest
- A landscape of magnificent mountains, rivers and lakes