Hvad er inkluderet?
Join our Jumping Crocodile Cruise tour from Darwin for a truly exhilarating and unique experience get up close and personal to some of nature’s most aggressive and dangerous wildlife located in the naturally occurring waterways of the Northern Territory. It is said that Australia’s Top End hosts over a 100,000 saltwater crocodiles predominantly in and around the Darwin, Adelaide River and Mary River areas.
See the biggest reptile in the world and oldest creature to walk the planet since dinosaurs, these prehistoric beasts growing up to 6 meters in length (the size of a small bus) and can weigh up to 1000kg. An infamous crocodile called “Sweetheart” was captured not too far from the Adelaide River after repeatedly chewing the motors off the back of fishermans boats and stealing the farmers cows. Sweetheart unfortunately passed away and can now be seen taxidermied in the Darwin Museum.
Our Jumping Crocodile cruise partners are highly trained to ensure the safety of both the crocodiles and passengers at all times. Crocodiles are fed buffalo meat, so that guests can see firsthand the powerful and spectacular hunting techniques of a saltwater crocodile. All staff are issued with Wildlife Permits by National Parks and Wildlife for our interactions and no animals are harmed in any way during our wildlife interactions.
- Hassle-free transfers from Darwin direct, with Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise entry
- Explore the diverse wetlands and waterways of the Adelaide River, a floodplain region identified as an important bird area
- Northern Territory is known for its diverse Australian wildlife, amongst 280 different species of birds and 117 species of reptiles
- Travel aboard the only aboriginally owned cruise operator, where profits go back into supporting the traditional owners of the surrounding area
- Enjoy live commentary from our wildlife expert, learn about these magnificent creatures, croc biology, behaviours and local ecosystem
- Shhh... there's a secret in every tour!