Hvad er inkluderet?
Accommodation: 4 nights accommodation in Basic home stay
Entrance Fee(s): included
Transport: Tourist and public bus transport
Others/Activities: English speaking guide, Jeep safari, canoe trip, village visit, cooking class, cultural show
Note: Jeep safari remains close on monsoon period due to government rules. Normally the jeep safari inside the park is open from November to June month only. But there is possibility of denying the jeep safari inside the park by government with out any prior notice as well.
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/nepalkbyg
Not included: · Any kind of transport after ending the trip in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Sunauli
· Personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills, soft/hot drinks/mineral water etc.)
· Personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket can be rented in Kathmandu)
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes or flight cancellation/delays
· All other expenses not stated as included in the above
· Cultural experience
· Meet one of the most secluded ethnic groups
· Wild life experience